Any and All Emergency Items are not only essential to Survival but necessary for much more. Emergencies come in many different forms. Weather it be Natural or Man made, and Emergency gives you little to no time to prepare. Be Prepared, Not Scared.
- Accessories, Automobile Items, Bedroom Items, Camping, Childrens Saftey, Compact Defense / Safety Items, Florida HEATWAVE 23% OC MAX, Hand to Hand, Law Enforcement, LightWeight Defense, Pepper Spray, Resell-able Items, Survival Mode, Vacation Items
HEATWAVE .5 oz Palm Size Canister$3.53 - $4.41Add to cart
18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
1/2 oz Pepper Spray Canister
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- Accessories, Compact Defense / Safety Items, Electricity, Electronics, Hand to Hand, Home Security, Law Enforcement, LightWeight Defense, Natural Disaster, Other Defense Weapons, Replacement Parts, Stun Gun, Survival Mode, Taser
TASER M26/X26 REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGES – 2 PACK$65.08 - $72.31 Add to cart