Florida HEATWAVE 23% OC Max ~ 2 OZ. Flip-Top Pepper Spray ~ Stream


$ 8.92 - $ 9.91

18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
2 OZ Pepper Spray
12 – 15 Ft. Range
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Bright ORANGE Dye
Hidden UV Dye, that lasts for up to 3 Days..!

In stock (can be backordered)

Always on Sale ~ Save More Today

Units % Saved Amount
1 - 5 $ 9.91
6+ 10 % $ 8.92


Carrying this powerful self defense spray is one of the best ways to protect yourself from being attacked by an assailant

Keeping this weapon close at hand is the easiest way to make sure it’s with you at all times. This pepper spray is made from super hot cayenne peppers that will burn and sting anyone it touches.

This spray has an amazing 12 to 15 foot effective distance and each canister holds about 20 one-second shots.One quick spray from this 2 ounce unit will stop a criminal instantly and protect you from becoming the victim of an assault.

Additional information

Weight2.9 oz


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.