47.5%

HEATWAVE 2 OZ. PLASTIC MOLDED PEPPER SPRAY

$18.95 $9.95

x
This item: HEATWAVE 2 OZ. PLASTIC MOLDED PEPPER SPRAY
$18.95 $9.95
$18.95 $9.95
1 × 3 OZ FIRE MASTER HEATWAVE PEPPER SPRAY
$21.95 $12.95
1 × Florida HEATWAVE 23% OC Max ~ .5 OZ w/ Pocket Clip

In stock (can be backordered)

$6.72 - $7.91
1 × Florida HEATWAVE (Hell Spray) 2 oz Flip-Top Pepper Spray
Nozzle
$14.99 $12.21
1 × PURSE PROTECTOR SELF DEFENSE KIT PINK
$34.99
1 × PURSE PROTECTOR SELF DEFENSE KIT PURPLE.
$34.99

Description

Heatwave 2 oz Pepper Spray in a Hard molded plastic with keyring. Makes carrying your defense spray easy and convenient. Spray is a stream pattern that is highly effective in stopping an attacker.
2 full ounces of the hottest spray you can get, combined with the easy to carry and use hardshell puts defense in your corner. Made in the USA

18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
Hardshell Molded
Twist Lock Safety
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

You may also like…

Cart
Your cart is currently empty.