Sale!

HEATWAVE 4 OZ. FLIP-TOP STREAM PEPPER SPRAY

x

$ 13.73 $ 8.50

Description

Our 4oz. Heatwave Stream Action Flip Top Pepper Spray contains 30 one-second bursts of pepper spray self defense. 15% OC (Oleoresin Capsicum – active personal protection ingredient) concentration. Easy flip-top, push button dispenser is quick and easy to use when necessary. The Stream model allows for super tight concentration pattern. Other Spray Patterns we offer: Fogger Nozzle produces a extremly wide pattern using 115 mm nozzle orifice. ShotGun Nozzle produces a wide pattern using 60 mm nozzle orifice. Ballistic Nozzle produces a wide “Cone” Pattern using 45 mm orifice. Stream Nozzle produces a tight, straight stream using 30 mm ofifice.

18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
Straight Stream Pattern
Flip Top Safety Cap
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.