47.8%

HEATWAVE 4 OZ. TWIST-LOCK STREAM PEPPER SPRAY

$18.99 $9.91

x
This item: HEATWAVE 4 OZ. TWIST-LOCK STREAM PEPPER SPRAY
$18.99 $9.91
$18.99 $9.91
1
HEATWAVE .5 OZ FLIP TOP HOT PINK
$15.95 $6.95
1
HEATWAVE NIGHT AND DAY PEPPER SPRAY LIPSTICK STYLE IN BLUE AND BLACK

In stock (can be backordered)

$14.91
1
HEATWAVE 2 OZ. TWIST-LOCK PEPPER SPRAY FOGGER
$14.95 $6.95

Description

HEATWAVE° Brand Pepper spray is manufactured at the maximun OC content allowable by law. This powerful self defense spray is one of the best ways to protect yourself from being attacked by an assailant

Keeping this weapon close at hand is the easiest way to make sure it’s with you at all times. This pepper spray is made from super hot cayenne peppers that will burn and sting anyone it touches.

This spray has an amazing 12 to 15 foot effective distance and each canister holds about 40 one-second shots.One quick spray from this 4 ounce unit will stop a criminal instantly and protect you from becoming the victim of an assault.

180,000 SHU, 15% OC.

18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
4 OZ Pepper Spray
12 – 15 Ft. Range
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Bright ORANGE Dye
Hidden UV Dye, that lasts for up to 3 Days..!

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

You may also like…

Cart
Your cart is currently empty.