HEATWAVE .5 oz Palm Size Canister

$2.66 - $4.43

  • 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC

  • 1/2 oz Pepper Spray Canister

  • Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

  • Palm Size

Always on Sale

Units % Saved Amount
1 - 49 $4.43
50 - 99 20 % $3.54
100+ 40 % $2.66
x
This item: HEATWAVE .5 oz Palm Size Canister
$2.66 - $4.43
$2.66 - $4.43
1
BICYCLE AND JOGGER LIGHT - 7 FUNCTION-WHITE
$2.94 $2.61
1
FOOD DIVERSION SAFE - JOLLY TIME
$12.95 $11.54
1
16" Spring Steel Billy ~ 6" Compact Convenient Sized Baton

In stock (can be backordered)

$13.77 - $17.21

Description

HEATWAVE Palm Size Canister .5 oz.

Easy to conceal.

Potent Pepper Spray at the touch of a finger. Delivers a dose of 23% OC Max Pepper Spray to the Attacker’s Skin / Eyes / Nasal passages etc. Guaranteed heat rating of at least 180,000 SHU.

Get better pricing ~ Become a Wholesale customer…

Florida HEATWAVE 23% OC Max ~ 2 OZ. Flip-Top Pepper Spray ~ Stream(Opens in a new browser tab)

Florida HEATWAVE 23% OC Max ~ .5 OZ w/ Pocket Clip(Opens in a new browser tab)

Hard-Shell .5 oz Pepper Spray(Opens in a new browser tab)

Leather Holstered .5 oz Pepper Spray Key-Chain(Opens in a new browser tab)

Additional information

Weight1 oz

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

No more offers for this product!

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.