Sale!

HEATWAVE .75 OZ. PLASTIC MOLDED PEPPER SPRAY

x

$ 15.95 $ 12.31

Description

18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
Contains .75 oz
10 – 12 Ft. Range
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.