33.4%

HEATWAVE DOG WALKERS SAFETY KIT

$14.99 $9.99

x
This item: HEATWAVE DOG WALKERS SAFETY KIT
$14.99 $9.99
$14.99 $9.99
1 × Backpack 10x13 Rear Guard Ballistic Shield Insert
$119.95
1 × PERSONAL PROTECTION 3 PACK ~ BLACK

In stock (can be backordered)

$10.99 - $12.21
1 × Lipstick Alarm ~ Lite-Weight ~ 100+ Decibels ~ Pink!

In stock (can be backordered)

$7.37 - $9.21
1 × Vism Sling Backpack Pack w/ Water Bottle Carrier BLACK
$64.99 $48.91
1 × PERSONAL PROTECTION PACK
$54.99 $36.00

Description

The HEATWAVE Dog Walkers Kit is Perfect when out Walking the Dog in the Evening or at Night.

Kit Number: HW-DWK

Includes:

Heatwave Velcro Strap Pepper Spray.

Carrying this powerful self defense spray is one of the best ways to protect yourself from being attacked by an assailant. This pepper spray is made from super hot cayenne peppers that will burn and sting anyone it touches. This spray has an amazing 8 to 10 foot effective distance and each canister holds about 8 one-second shots.One quick spray from this 1/2 ounce unit will stop a criminal instantly and protect you from becoming the victim of an assault.

18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC 1/2 OZ Pepper Spray
8 – 10 Ft. Range
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Pet Safety Light.

The Bright LED Light will keep your dog highley Visable in low light and keeo them safe.

Clip on Attachment
Flashing LED Light
Blue and Yellow for High Visibility
Batteries Including

You may also like…

Cart
Your cart is currently empty.