HEATWAVE PEPPER SPRAY ~ 4 OZ. FLIP-TOP FOAM – (12 – 15 FT RANGE)

$8.53 - $14.21

Available on backorder

Always on Sale

Units Amount
1 $14.21
2 - 4 $12.79
5 - 9 $12.08
10 - 24 $11.37
25 - 49 $10.66
50 - 99 $9.95
100+ $8.53
x
1 × Kubatons ~ Aluminum Self Defense Key-Chain
Colors
  • Black Flat
  • Black Pointed
  • Lite Blue Flat
  • Pink Pointed
  • Red Pointed
  • Rose Flat
  • Silver Flat
  • Silver Pointed
$6.81 $6.47
1 × CIA POLYRESIN Handheld SPIKE w, Key Ring (like COLD STEEL DELTA DART)
1 OR MORE
  • 1 SPIKE
  • 3 SPIKES

In stock (can be backordered)

$5.21 $4.95
1 × The Original ~ Wild Kats & Dogs Self Defense Key-Chains ~ 22 Colors Your Choice
Colors
  • Black DOG
  • Black KAT
  • Clear Blue DOG
  • Clear DOG
  • Clear Green DOG
  • Clear KAT
  • Dark Blue DOG
  • Dark Blue KAT
  • Green DOG
  • Green KAT
  • Lite Blue DOG
  • Lite Blue KAT
  • Orange DOG
  • Orange KAT
  • Pink DOG
  • Pink KAT
  • Purple DOG
  • Purple KAT
  • Red DOG
  • Red KAT
  • Yellow DOG
  • Yellow KAT
$2.01 $1.91

Description

Our 4oz. HEATWAVE FOAM ACTION Flip Top Pepper Spray contains up to 30 one-second bursts of HIGHLY IRRITATING pepper spray self defense. 23% OC (Oleoresin Capsicum – active personal protection ingredient) concentration. Easy flip-top, push button dispenser is quick and easy to use when necessary. The FOAM ACTION model allows for a stream-like pattern that foams up immediately hitting the air.

Even those with less than perfect aim and/or multiple attackers, the FOAM ACTION is easy to see and adjust direction. HEATWAVE FOAM ACTION PEPPER SPRAY is an extremely heavy concentration of 23% OC Pepper Spray.

Other Spray Patterns we offer:

  • Fogger Nozzle produces a extremely wide pattern using 115 mm nozzle orifice.
  • Shot-Gun Nozzle produces a wide pattern using 60 mm nozzle orifice.
  • Ballistic Nozzle produces a wide “Cone” Pattern using 45 mm orifice.
  • Stream Nozzle produces a tight, straight stream using 30 mm orifice.

18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
Tight Stream Pattern
Flip Top Safety Cap
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Additional information

Weight4.6 oz

You may also like…

~ FREE (TRUMP) Ball Cap / Hat

+ FREE Shipping!

This Item – Automatically Added – All Orders > $75.00

(while supplies last)

FREE Pepper Spray ~ HEATWAVE 23% O.C. – Palm Size Canister (Twist-Loc)